TIme to get CRAFTY!!!!
It is fun to share arts and craft ideas. So this year we decided to come up with a weeks full of Art Projects. The video above gives you the big picture. Best part- You can do them anytime
A few recipes:
SLIME: Thanks to the Slime Queen.
- GLue – it can be any type of craft glue.
- Baking Soda.
- Contact solution – any brand, does not need to break the bank.
DIRECTIONS: The amount of glue you pour, is the amount of slime you will be making. Add just a pinch of Baking Soda to creat the bind. Slowly add contact solution untill you lose the stickiness. Thank you to the Queen of Slime, Charlotte.
BEST EVER NO-COOK PLAY DOUGH RECIPE – Thanks to The Imagination Tree.
- 2 cups all purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1 to 1.5 cups boiling water (adding in increments until it feels just right)
- Food colouring
- few drops glycerine ( secret ingredient for stretch and shine!)
- Mix the flour, salt, cream of tartar and oil in a large mixing bowl
- Add food colouring TO the boiling water then into the dry ingredients
- Stir continuously until it becomes a sticky, combined dough
- Add the glycerine (optional)
- Allow it to cool down then take it out of the bowl and knead it vigorously for a couple of minutes until all of the stickiness has gone. * This is the most important part of the process, so keep at it until it’s the perfect consistency!*
- If it remains a little sticky then add a touch more flour until just right